Thank you for your interest in Akommo, you will find below a list of our current job openings.
As we also value spontaneous applications, please feel free to send us your CV & Cover Letter in english at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reviewing your application.
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - WE'RE HIRING!
As the Digital Project Manager, you will manage the evolution of our online presence and guide the development of our website www.akommo.com.
You’re talented, motivated, outgoing and possess a passion for both off and online operations management. You’ll also have the opportunity to be actively involved in providing the final service, often travelling to events around Europe.
Applicants must be fluent in English. You must be dynamic, organized and analytical, able to work in a team within an international environment and open space.
Reporting to the CEO, the Digital Project Manager will:
- Take responsibility for and manage our web platform
- Plan, define and manage the ongoing development of new web features
- Document all project-related assignments, issues and risks
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ensure the optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product development and/or customer requirements
- Ensure bookings and services from the platform are actioned correctly offline (reminders, check-ins, Instructions, etc..)
- Actively contribute ideas, suggestions to improve the platform & overall Online Presence
- Help with the on and offline event planning & logistics
Have you got the Skills?
Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to excel within a small startup environment
Self motivated and thrives working autonomously
- Web development in Python / Django
- MySQL database management
- Cloud based hosting management : such as Amazon EC2
- uWSGI and NGINX setup
- Programming Fabric deployment scripts
- Working with GIT repositories
- HTML5 & LESS
SEO - SEM Skills:
- Campaigns Management (CPC, optimization, etc)
- Google Analytics (conversions, analysis, etc)
Have you got the experience?
Proven success with Ecommerce platform management, project management and operational Management
Projects within the Apartment, Hotel, and/or Event industry
Think you're the perfect fit? Then send us your resume and cover letter (both in English please) so we can meet you.
SALES & ACCOUNT MANAGER - WE'RE HIRING!
Akommo is always on the look for talented, positive, and outgoing Sales & Account Management experts. We are a young, vibrant and professional company based in the city center of Barcelona and provide corporate services to companies from all over the world. After 10 years of success and earning a reputation as one of the best companies in our industry, we need a motivated, energetic people to help us continue our growth!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Daily cold calling, client follow up, and closing by phone
- Weekly reporting on call and sales statistics
- Management of current clients and acquiring repurchases
- Partners relationship management
Candidate Requirements - Mandatory:
- Native English (German, French or Spanish a big plus)
- Strong computer and typing skills
- At least 1 year experience in phone-based sales
Think you're the perfect fit? Then send us your resume and cover letter so we can meet you.
OPERATIONAL SUPPORT ROCK STAR - WE'RE HIRING!
If you are creative, outgoing, a quick learner, have a desire to assist in various tasks, and enjoy collaborating, this is a great internship opportunity for you!
Applicants must be fluent bilingual or native English speaker. He/she has to be dynamic, organized and analytical. The intern must be able to work in a team within an international environment and open space. The intern must be responsible for his/her tasks and be capable of working autonomously.
Experience with online marketing desired, as well as a good knowledge of database management (CRM). Social media, SEO and web content/copy writing skills also desired.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and Sales Manager, the Operational Support Intern will be in charge of the following:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with all social media platforms
- Presenting marketing statistics to Marketing Manager
- Updating our product information online
- Managing our database
- Assistance with lead search for Sales team
- Reviewing, modifying, and creating optimized blog content
- Communicate with our international partners
- General office management tasks
- Native or Bilingual English mandatory (Spanish and or French a plus)
- Strong online marketing and web skills (CMS management, emailing system, SEO, ..)
- Currently studying at an accredited Barcelona university
Think you're the perfect fit? Send us your resume and cover letter in English so we can get your autograph, you rock star.